Friday 22 July 2011

Warning! Cuteness Overload in this post!

Sorry I haven't written in a few days guys, I feel really bad about it but I have been super busy and the days just seem to fly by!

Thought I would do a really quick little post about some really exciting (but old) news! One of my very best friends Jess has just had a little baby called Indigo Grace, and my my she is the cutest little thing I have ever laid eyes on! I'm a Godparent of hers and I love that little one so much, she definitely takes after her mother with her stunning looks!

So I thought you might want to have a peek at her, and see how gorgeous she is (really I just want to show off about what a beautiful Goddaughter I have!)

Anyway sorry its not a long post guys, but I hope you enjoy looking at the picture, love you all and I will be blogging again soon, speak soon and take care lovelies xxxxxxx

Her big brother Zacky giving her a kiss, he is looking after her very well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment