Monday 18 July 2011

Blog Award :)!

This is basically the award rule:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they receive an award.

The lovely Sara (sarasaysheyy.blogspot) gave me an award. Thanks so much Sara, I really appreciate you picking me and its definitely put a smile on my face. Everybody go check out her blog! I love reading it! Thank you again girlie xxxxxxxx

7 Things About Myself

1. I have a brand new little God Daughter, Indigo Grace, blog post about her will be up very soon!
2. I live in a very remote typical English country village, and I love it here!
3. I have a car, and he has a name....he's called Bertie haha
4. I love to paint and draw, maybe I should blog some of my drawings too!
5. Me and my Mum have that kind of "best friend" relationship
6. My very best friend Ellen lives 2 doors away, I'm very lucky :)
7. I love Audrey Hepburn, favourite actress of all time!

The Favorite Questions

Name your favorite color:
Duck Egg Green

Name your favorite song:
Got to be "Before the Throne" Cry everytime I hear that.

Name your favorite dessert:
Cheesecake, I could eat it all day!

What pisses you off:
Judgmental people who think they are better than you are.

When you're upset, you:
Talk to one of my friends or God.

Your favorite pet:
My kitty cat Felix

Black or white?
Both, I can't choose!

Biggest fear:
Lots of things, I'm a worrier

Best feature:
Erm, I hope that its being a good friend, I know that isn't physical but I don't like naming physical things

Everyday attitude:
I'm normally a happy person, unless I've had no sleep

What is perfection:
Nothing.

Guilty pleasure:
I have a stash of sweets and chocolate in my wardrobe

Now, it's time for the top 15 blogs that I wanted to reward! I love everyone's blog but there are some that really stand out :D














No comments:

Post a Comment