Wednesday 23 November 2011

OOTD. College day


So this is pretty much a really boring post on the outfit I was wearing today. The other day I was watching Zoella's new video and I loved the top she was wearing in it. So next time I went to town I decided to buy it from topshop.

It was £16 but with my student discount I managed to get it for £14.40 and its such a nice, thick soft material it was so worth it! Its not the most exciting of tops but definitely a wardrobe staple. I am tempted to go back and buy one in every colour because they are just SO comfortable. I think everyone should own at least one of these :)

Anyway I look no where near as good as Zoella does in hers, but I thought I would share what I bought it with.

Excuse this amazing picture of me and a bear....this wasn't meant to be taken for the purpose of this blog...obviously. But its damn hard to take a full length photo yourself with a 7 year old olympus camera....

(try not to laugh too much...)

Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer, Naked Palette, Topshop Mascara, Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, No7 Eyebrow Pencil in brown black, Benefit Posie Tint (On Lips)

Clothes:
Top - Topshop £16
Leigh Black Skinny Jeans - Topshop £38
Black Amalie Studded Ambush Boot - Topshop - £80
Earrings (not seen in photo) Large Silver Cross - £10 Urban Outfitters
Rings - Azendi, Accessorize, Simply Silver

Anyway darlings, I shall hopefully be posting a more exciting outfit of the day on saturday...I apologise for this one being so boring. And the rubbish camera quality. Hurry up christmas so I can get a new camera and take some decent photos!!

Love you all and thanks for reading :) xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. That jumepr is the perfect colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jumper looks gorgeous! I am now following you!

    Btw ive got a giveaway kind of thing on at the moment if you would like to have a look at it? :)

    Amelia xx

    http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete